ENVIRONMENT SPECIALIST - Jakarta Raya
Qualification & Experience:
- Work Experience min. 10 years in Oil & Gas or Similar Industry.
- Having Exposure in Environment Engineering Works for Oil & Gas Process (ENVIID, AMDAL Study, Energy Management, Emission Reduction, etc.)
- Familiar with Environment Legislations and good networks with KLH, BPMIGAS, ESDM, LSM.
- Understand the ISO 14001 EMS.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Process, Chemical, Mechanical, Petroleum Engineer, Electrical) as minimum requirement
- Understand the Global Warming Up dated, Sustainable Development Agenda and Green Development.
- Familiar with PROPER program.
- Good personality, self-starter with minimum supervision, and assertive
- This position will be located in Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java (PHE ONWJ).
- To provide advisory, perform technical monitoring/review and control of all initiatives, projects and programs related to environmental infrastructures, culture and behavior, including oil response strategy, environmental management system, environmental equipment/tools, environmental standards & procedures, and environmental training program, in order to ensure achievement of the company’s goals and targets in environmental aspects.
PT Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java
Perkantoran Arkadia Office Park Tower F, lt.12
Jl TB Simatupang kav 88 Jakarta 12520
Job Pertamina Hulu Energy Offshore North West Java deadline 9 September 2012.