PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - Bank BRI is the oldest and largest commercial bank in Indonesia. The Bank was established in 1895 and currently operated as the largest bank in Indonesia. As of year-end 2011, Bank BRI operated 7,975 office networks and serves more than 36 million customers accross Indonesia. The Bank based in Jakarta and operated 18 Regional Offices, 431 Branch Offices (Including New York Agency and Hong Kong Rep. Office), 502 sub-branch offices, 4,849 BRI Units, 870 cash outlets and 1,304 Teras BRI. Based on BRI Annual Report 2011, throughout 2011, the Bank posted a net profit of Rp15.09 trillion, an increase of 31.52% from Rp11.47 trillion in 2010.
In line with its vision, to become a leading commercial bank that always prioritizes customer satisfaction, currently PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk invites the best candidates to join as following position
Program Pengembangan Staf (PPS BRI)
- S1/S2 Degree from a leading Universities (Accredited A / B)
- PPS Umum from the Faculty: Economics, Law, Engineering, Agricultural Technology, Psychology, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Fisipol (Majoring in International Relations, Communication Studies, Fiscal Administration, Business Administration, and State Administration), Mathematics (only for Mathematics, Statistics)
- PPS IT from the Faculty: Computer Science, Informatics Engineering
- S1 Min GPA 3.00
- S2 min GPA 3:25 with GPA S.1 min.3, 00
- Max age 27 years old (S1) and 30 years old (S2)
- Willing to follow the selection process.
- Not maried, and willing to not married for 1 (one) year
- Willing to be placed in the working area of BRI