September 11, 2012

Lowongan Kerja PT Pertamina Hulu Energi - Technician Laboratory & Maintenance

Logo Pertamina Hulu Energi
PT Pertamina Hulu Energi - PHE is one of the Indonesia's largest upstream oil, gas and other energy business company. The Company was formed in 2008 and operated as a strategic operational subsidiary of PT Pertamina (Persero) with 98.72% of share and the remaining 1.28% is owned by Pertamina Dana Ventura. PHE focused to manage and develop portfolios through various schemes, consist of Pertamina Participating Interest (PPI), Joint Operating Body of Production Sharing Contract (JOB-PSC), and other partnerships in operating overseas blocks. The Company baded in Jakarta and as of 2010, the Company supported by 33 subsidiary companies in domestic, and 1 subsidiary in overseas. Based on PHE Annual Report 2010, the production performance in West Madura Offshore block showed good achievement with oil production until the end of 2010 reached 2.74 MMBO or aroud 137% of 2009 realization and 136% of 2010 working plan target.

In line with its vision, to become a world class national oil and gas company, currently PT Pertamina Hulu Energi currently seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to join as following positions which will placed in West Madura Offshore (PHE WMO) :

Technician General Maintenance
  • Minimum Diploma Degree
  • Having 2-3 years experience Fabricator staff in Oil & Gas or Construction industry
  • Knowledgeable of ASME code and welding procedure
  • Able to read construction drawing

Technician Laboratory
  • Minimum Diploma Degree of Chemical or Lab Engineering
  • Having 2-3 years experience as Lab Technician in Oil & Gas Production fields
  • Basic Oil & Gas Operations
  • Good command in English, both written & speaking
  • Proficient computer literacy
For further detail information about the job requirements, responsibilities and to apply online in each positions above, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Your resume will be treated strictly as confidential and only suitable candidate will be contacted for further process.
Official Source

Artikel Terkait Lowongan Kerja PT Pertamina Hulu Energi - Technician Laboratory & Maintenance