Currently we are looking for qualified personnel with high motivation, initiative and integrity to fill in the following position:
SAP HR SUPPORT ANALYST
- Minimum S1 Graduate from reputable University preferred
- Minimum 5 years working experience
- In depth understanding of SAP HR data processes and reporting
- Experience of SAP design an configuration
- Computer literate in MS Word & Excel and other Office Program
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills and able to demonstrate appropriate teamwork and positive safety behaviors.
- University degree in Law with studies related to Corporate Law and the Oil and Gas industry (preferable)
- Minimum 7 years experience in oil & gas industry
- PTK 007 Certified
- Fluency in English both spoken and written with good interpersonal and communication skill
- Computer Literacy. Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office with good correspondence skill and filing management
- Able to work well in a multicultural team and be highly motivated, effective team player, disciplined, dynamic and good personality.