If you want to fulfill your potential and are looking for a company that thrives on innovation, values diversity and rewards performance, consider a career with Cargill. With annual sales of approximately $88.3 billion and growing, we’re among the world’s largest companies. We sell thousands of products; operate hundreds of businesses and partner with dozens of other companies, many of who are leaders in their industries.
In line with our continued growth and expansion, one of our Business Unit that have Copra Crushing Plant Facility, invites suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
Environment, Health, and Safety Manager
Bogor (Jawa Barat
- Develop, implement and champion proactive environmental, health & safety management programs in order to achieve and maintain Business Unit (BU) goal of developing a Complete Safety Culture.
- As Regional EHS Manager within a region of the business unit, drive awareness and accountability for environmental and safety performance and system through all levels of the organization.
- Assure compliance with internal and external environmental, health and safety requirements, manage risk, and leverage opportunities.
- Lead work on Sustainability efforts, which include developing collaborative relationships with regulators, customers, communities, and employees.
- Actively participate with Cargill Corporate EHS team in goal setting, implementing initiatives, and ensuring BU compliance and teamwork with all internal Cargill policy and procedures.
- Regional EHS Manager will serve as the primary EHS resource for their region, but are expected to assume the lead role for the EHS discipline expertise that they bring to the team (for example, Safety, Environmental, Industrial Hygiene and Health, Process & Risk Management and/or Energy, Sustainability & Natural Resources).
- Facilitate adoption of best practices through benchmarking internally and externally, developing website and using BU communication tools innovatively.
- Plan, develop, track and conduct safety training sessions, inspections and audits. Coordinate the activities of local Safety Committee development, BBS (Behavioral Based Safety), supervisor training, peer-to-peer coaching and contractor safety management, environmental sustainability and energy management. Follow-up and assure completion of action items and gap closure.
- Communicate effectively with region, BU, platform and Corporate EHS team members in the development and implementation of EHS programs.
- Periodically communicate and meet with Operations Manager and Global EHS Manager, as determined.
- Four (4) year accredited degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Occupational Health, Industrial Hygiene and/or Safety Engineering
- Ten (10) years of direct Environmental, Industrial Hygeine, Occupational Health and/or Safety experience in a manufacturing environment
- Applied knowledge and working understanding of OSHA, regulatory compliance, experience with inspections, incident investigations, process safety, contractor safety, EHS training, hazard reviews and job safety analysis
- Direct EHS experience must include leading and influencing organizations
- Strong leadership, influencing and collaborative skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Influencing skills
- Resilience, persistence, optimism (other key factors from Cargill leadership model)
- Computer literacy: Power Point, Word, Excel, and internet searching
- Knowledge of related EHS equipment
- Knowledge of safety, industry hygiene and environmental testing methods
- Organizing and planning
- Analytical problem solving and decision making
- Initiative training ability
- Environmental, Occupational Health & Hygiene and/or Safety recognized certifications (CIH, CSP, CHMM, REM, CPEA, QEP)
Candidates are invited to send their application with a comprehensive resume, photocopies of certificates, details of present and expected salary, contact telephone number together with a passport sized photograph to the following address:
DIRECTOR OF HR CARGILL INDONESIA
PO.BOX 4345 JAKARTA 10001
Can_Indo@cargill.com / Indohr_Recruitment@cargill.com