Since launching our first unit-linked (life insurance combined with investments) product in 1999, Prudential Indonesia has been a market leader of this particular product in Indonesia. Prudential Indonesia also offers a variety of products and services that are designed to fit and accommodate the needs of its customers.
As at 30 June 2010, Prudential Indonesia has 7 sales offices (in Jakarta, Medan, Surabaya, Bandung, Batam, Denpasar and Semarang) and 208 agency offices (throughout many parts of Indonesia including, Jakarta, Surabaya, Medan, Bandung, Yogyakarta, Batam and Bali). Prudential Indonesia has a network of more than 61,000 agents, serving more than 1,000,000 customers.
PRUhospital friends (based in Bali)
- Provide assistance to Prudential customers for registration process in hospital admission as well as to receive and provide solutions to inquiries from customers.
- Bachelor degree in any major with min. 1 year experience in customer service
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply,
- Has good interpersonal and communication skill,
- Will be located in Prudential hospital partners in Bali,
- Willing to work on Saturday within 2 shifts (7AM – 3PM& 1PM – 9PM).
- To Support the process of assuring the compliance of internal and external activities, internal regulations, policies and procedures towards all relevant laws, regulations, codes of practice and Prudential requirements, including the standards set by the Group.
- Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting, min. 3 years working experience as an auditor or compliance officer.
- Preferably having life insurance industry or other financial institution background.
- Monitor complaint and provide recommendations on litigation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Law or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Life Insurance experience is advantageous.
Quality Business Unit - Officer
Jakarta, Medan (Sumatera Utara), Surabaya (Jawa Timur)
- Responsible for assuring the compliance of all sales activities, internal regulations, policies and procedures towards all relevant laws, regulations, codes of practice and Prudential requirements, including the standard set by the Group.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting with min. 2 years experience in accounting firm (audit), familiar with insurance regulation (preferable).
- Willing to place in the respective region (Jakarta, Surabaya & Medan).
- Dynamic, flexible, good communication skill, fast learner, decisive is required.
- Perform accounting functions and reports accurately and in timely manner.
- Responsible in maintaining Sub-ledgers and ensuring that the detail accounting records are accurate, timely, properly recorded and classified in SUN System.
- Responsible in maintaining listings based on data provided by Life Asia and ensuring that the listings are accurate, timely and properly recorded & classified.
- Responsible in ensuring there no audit points / issues for the reconciliation and errors posting / calculations.
- Responsible in ensuring that monthly accounting report done on time and all complete on schedule (i.e. no pending items, if there is a pending item – to be resolved quickly).
- Ideas / new initiatives to improve current routine process.
- Handles small scale of ad hoc projects related to day to day functions.
- Provide guidance about basic insurance accounting & SUN system for new staffs.
- Responsible in ensuring the job description for subordinates are clearly communicated. Monitor the job output.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent. Job role in Financial Accounting & Reporting or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply.
- Administer day-to-day operation in alignment with company's Standard Operating Procedure.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in any field.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.