PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - Bank Mandiri is one of the dominant state-owned commercial banking companies in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri formed as a part of The Government of Indonesia's bank restructuring program and operated as a mergers result of 4 state-owned banking companies, including Bank Bumi Daya, Bank Exim, Bank Dagang Negara, and Bank Bapindo. Bank Mandiri domiciled in Jakarta and as of first year 2012, the Bank employeed 28,183 people in 1,548 branches across Indonesia and 7 overseas branches. Based on Bank Mandiri news release 2012, in the 2nd quarter of 2012, Bank Mandiri is successfully to managed its lending portfolio and recorded of 26.6% growth to Rp350.4 trillion. The Bank's total assets also growth by 20.4% to Rp571.8 trillion in 2012 from Rp474.9 trillion at the end of June 2011.
In line with its vision, become the Indonesia's most admired and progressive financial institution, currently PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk invites the best candidates to join as following position :
Compliance Manager - APU-PPT
- Making analysis and developing system/applications related with compliance process and reports.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field (Regulatory Compliance) is required for this position
- Including 2 years of that experience in level Manager / Assistant Manager
- Expert in using SQL Database & Office application (MS Office, Adobe, Corel, Multimedia)
Wholesale Banking Compliance Manager
- Making regulation analysis related with Banking Industry in local Country (Outside Indonesia)
- Prepare and manage the branch opening outside Indonesia from the compliance/regulatory point of view
- Coordinating with another team in compliance of the foreign office to understand the local regulations about Banking industry
- Monitoring the foreign office performance related with its compliance to the regulations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Law or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field (Regulatory Compliance in Banking Industry) is required for this position
- Including 2 years of that experience in level Manager
- Excellence English both in speaking and writing
- Have an experience in International Banking and Trade Finance are preferable