PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - Bank BRI is a state-owned commercial bank with the largest branch services network in Indonesia. As of year-end 2011, Bank BRI operates 7,975 office networks and serve more than 36 million customers accounts present in all over Indonesia spread from Sabang to Merauke. The Bank also operates 7,292 units of ATM networks. The Bank domiciled in Jakarta and the Government of the Republic of Indonesia become the majority shareholder of Bank BRI with 56.75% share owned. Other 43.25% by public. Based on Bank BRI Annual Report 2011, throughout 2011, the Company succeeded in maintaining its positive growth. Total asset in 2011 increased by 16.23% and recorded to Rp469.90 trillion from Rp404.29 trillion in 2010.
In line with its vision, to become a leading commercial bank that always prioritizes customer satisfaction, currently PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk invites the best candidates to join as following positions
Program Pengembangan Staf (PPS) BRI
- S1/S2 from a leading universities and have accredited A / B
- For PPS Umum graduates from: Economics, Law, Engineering, Agricultural Technology, Psychology, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Fisipol (Only for department of International Relations, Communication Studies, Fiscal Administration, Business Administration, and State Administration), Mathematics (only for Mathematics, and Statistics)
- For PPS IT graduates from : Computer Science, Information Engineering
- S1 GPA minimum 3.00S2 GPA minimum 3:25 with the provisions of GPA S1 min. 3.00
- Max. 27 years olad (S1), and max. 30 years old (S2)
- Priority for those who have not participated in previous selection of PPS BRI
- Willing to follow the selection process.
- Not Married and willing for not married for year since he was appointed as Permanent employees of BRI.
- Willing to be placed in all work units BRI in Indonesia and Abroad
- Willing to sign a Letter of Agreement with BRI if been accepted as a participant of PPS BRI
- Min 3 years of working experience as Auditor in Public Accounting Firm (KAP) or Consulting Group - Auditor, or Internal Auditor in the Bank / Financial Institution
- Age under 35 yearsold
- S1/S2 from the Faculty of Economics, Law, Engineering, Faculty of Social (Business Administration), Agriculture and Animal Husbandry
- Graduated from reputable universities (PTN/PTS) and accredited A / B.
- S1 GPA min 2.75 and S2 GPA min 3.25.
- Fluent in English.
- Placement in a Branch Office in the whole of Indonesia, and preferred to be placed on the Branch Office within the Inspection Office unit in the area of origin of applicants.