PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - Bank Mandiri is the largest, advanced, and reliable bank in Indonesia. The Company commenced its operation in 1998 as a mergers result of 4 state-owned banking companies, including Bank Dagang Negara, Bank Exim, Bank Bapindo, and Bank Bumi Daya. The Company based in Jakarta and supported by 1,548 offices networks across Indonesia and 7 offices networks in overseas branches/representatives offices/subsidiaries. Bank Mandiri operated in 6 business segments, including Commercial & Business, Corporate, Institutional, Treasury, Consumer Finance and Micro & Retail Banking. The Company also supported by 6 subsidiaries operated in financial services, namely PT Bank Syariah Mandiri, PT Mandiri Sekuritas, PT AXA Mandiri Financial Services, PT Mandiri Tunas Finance, PT Mandiri AXA General Insurance, and PT Bank Sinar Harapan Bali.
In line with its vision, become the Indonesia's most admired and progressive financial institution, currently PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk invites the best candidates to join as following position :
- Making systematic and informative analysis on Potential Industry / commodity, domestic and global/regional, to publish within or outside the Bank.
- Provide research result to the Business Unit of the Bank to support the strategic goal of the unit and support Head of industry and Regional Research.
- Maintain data base of potential commodity and industry sectors globally
- Making domestic industry rating along with Senior Industry Analyst/Head of Industry & Regional Research.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of working experience as an Analyst / Researcher in the field of Industry Economic / Macro Economic or Financial Market (include at least 2 years experience in Manager level)
- Maximum Age 35 Years old
- Having experience in making Macro and Micro Economic Analysis, Industry and/or Commodity Analysis, Basic Econometrics and Statistical Analysis
- Good skill on MS Office, Statistical Software (Eviews and SPSS), and Data Feeder (Bloomberg, Reuters, Data stream, CEIC)
- Excellence skill on report writing and presentations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a good command in English (Active)