Anti Money Laundering Manager
- Review, monitor and supervise company regulations regarding anti money laundering regulations
- Create strategy on how to socialize anti money laundering regulation to all branches
- Bachelor Degree in Law is preferable
- 2 years related experience in similar position would be preferable
Corporate Legal Analyst
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Law or equivalent.
- Experience in handling legal matters in corporation.
- Having experiences in law firm will be an advantage.
- Understand the Indonesian regulatory issues.
- Familiar in drafting corporate agreement & other legal document.
- Good communication skill, pleasant interpersonal skill, high attention to detail.
- Having minimum 2 years in the same field.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.