In line with aggressive expansion in our businesses, we are looking for an exceptional individual to contribute to our growth as Territory Manager Animal Health with responsibility for sales of the Ingelvac Vaccine portfolio to commercial Pig Farms throughout Indonesia, including field Technical support and training to distributor sales representatives as well as to conduct and/or assist in market support trials.
Freelance Recruiter (Project Based)
- Age max. 35 years old, Bachelor Degree any major from reputable University with GPA Min. 3.00
- Having min. 1 year working experience as Recruiter preferably from Pharmaceutical or FMCG industry background
- Responsible to searching potential Medical Representative (MR) – 30 persons all around Indonesia. This project start from October 2012- November 2012.
- Strong sourcing and Intervieweing skill, good analyze psychotest, strong communication skill and persuasion skill
- Willing to work extra hours
Territory Manager Animal Health (TMAH)
Medan - Sumatera Utara
- Age max. 38 years old. Graduated from reputable university in Veterinary.
- Having min. 3 years of experience in the same position.
- Posses a good English proficiency, both written and spoken.
- Perform good analytical skill, well organized, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to be placed in Medan
To register your interest in this position, please forward an up to date copy of your CV along clearly addressing the key selection criteria as outlined.
Applications are closed on October 23th, 2012
All applications should be submitted to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PT. Boehringer Ingelheim Indonesia
Sampoerna Strategic Square, North Tower Level 6,
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 45 – 46, Jakarta 12930