Local Compliance Officer (Code : LCO)
Support sustainable business success by:
- Drive a continuous communication about the importance of Compliance
- Expertise for Antitrust and Anticorruption (prevent, detect, respond)
- Assures that all reported compliance violations are being properly handled, analyzed and remediated together with the responsible Governance owners and management
- Governance for investigations and disciplinary response
- Drive collective action initiatives in order to level the playing field for clean business
- Bachelor Degree in Law
- Having an experience minimal for 5 years in the field of Law firm, audit or NGOâ€™s
- Willing to travel and need strong integrity to the company value and compliance anti corruption and anti trust.
- Able to communicate in English (oral and written) and computer literate especially in MS. Office.
- Result and process oriented. Good leadership, communication, negotiation, analytical skills, and understanding of Indonesia labor law and government regulation
Temporary Export Staff (Code : TES)
This position responsible for monitoring and confirm the execution export order, establish communication to SCP region , customer and internal department ( local planner and warehouse for customer allocation / order , manage open issues related with supply and demand from sales
- Degree in Business Administration
- Having a minimum of 2 years experience in same field.
- Excellent in computer tools such Microsoft Office (Especially in Excel) and having SAP knowledge would be advantage.
- Well organized & willing to work in a team.
- Result and process oriented. Good leadership, communication and analytical skills