- Do site survey (conduct surveys in accordance with safe workplace safety rules)
- Carry out design & drafting (electrical building and ME) for building project
- Communicate the drawings of E/M to lead engineer
- Capable of making finished or semi-finished drawings of the draft / sketch of electrical and BMS
- Interpret electrical design requirement and create plan layout, detailed drawing, schematic, isometric and illustration
- Min. Diploma’s degree in electrical / electronic engineering
- At least 2 years experience in similar position.
- Good knowledge in electrical, electronic, and HVAC.
- Understand simple electrical drawings
- Familiar with AutoCad software.
- Basic computer skill (MS Office)
- Good in English’s oral and written communication skills.
- To generate and verify design, engineering and technical calculation of powerhouse and it’s structural system including all related technical specification and engineering documents
- To define standardize design and technical limitation/application guidance
- To generate cost standardization of power house
- To maintain co-ordination and support business during tendering preparation
- To develop and implement new technology of power house
- To carry out special task assigned by Technical Manager related to enginteer activities
- S1 Civil or Marine Engineering (Offshore Structure)
- Knowledge on architecture is advantage
- Experience minimum 5 years in structural analysis, engineering development of onshore/offshore structure for Oil & Gas or Petrochemical Industry
- Familiar to operate Staad Pro (knowledge of Sacs is an advantage)
- Familiar with international code & standard, specific knowledge of ASTM, AS/NZS, API, etc is advantage
- Familiar with hazardous area code & standard
- Familiar with powerhouse and it’s supporting equipment such as HVAC and others detail (choice of insulation, materials, etc)
- Able to communicate in English and Computer literate.