Schneider Electric, the world leader in electricity and automation management. It is great place for top talents, ready to cross all frontiers. Make the strategic move, join our 112.000 employees and catch the chance to follow your best career path in 106 countries!
- Do site survey (conduct surveys in accordance with safe workplace safety rules)
- Carry out design & drafting (electrical building and ME) for building project
- Communicate the drawings of E/M to lead engineer
- Capable of making finished or semi-finished drawings of the draft / sketch of electrical and BMS
- Interpret electrical design requirement and create plan layout, detailed drawing, schematic, isometric and illustration
- Min. Diploma’s degree in electrical / electronic engineering
- At least 2 years experience in similar position.
- Good knowledge in electrical, electronic, and HVAC.
- Understand simple electrical drawings
- Familiar with AutoCad software.
- Basic computer skill (MS Office)
- Good in English’s oral and written communication skills.
- To generate and verify design, engineering and technical calculation of powerhouse and it’s structural system including all related technical specification and engineering documents
- To define standardize design and technical limitation/application guidance
- To generate cost standardization of power house
- To maintain co-ordination and support business during tendering preparation
- To develop and implement new technology of power house
- To carry out special task assigned by Technical Manager related to enginteer activities
- S1 Civil or Marine Engineering (Offshore Structure)
- Knowledge on architecture is advantage
- Experience minimum 5 years in structural analysis, engineering development of onshore/offshore structure for Oil & Gas or Petrochemical Industry
- Familiar to operate Staad Pro (knowledge of Sacs is an advantage)
- Familiar with international code & standard, specific knowledge of ASTM, AS/NZS, API, etc is advantage
- Familiar with hazardous area code & standard
- Familiar with powerhouse and it’s supporting equipment such as HVAC and others detail (choice of insulation, materials, etc)
- Able to communicate in English and Computer literate.
Send your resume to Human Resources Division: firstname.lastname@example.org
without JPG or GIF files, attachment is not more than 500KB
Please put the job code at email subject