PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - Bank Mandiri is one of the largest public banking companies in Indonesia. The Bank is a state-owned banking company and operated as the merger results of 4 state-owned banking companies on 1998. Bank Mandiri's head office is based in Jakarta and operates more than 1,600 office networks in domestic and overseas. The Bank's major business segments are operated in 6 business segments, namely corporate banking, institutional banking, commercial & business banking, treasury banking,c onsumer finance, and micro & retail banking. The Bank also operates 6 direct subsidiaries, namely Syariah Mandiri, AXA Mandiri Financial Services, Mandiri Sekuritas, Mandiri Tunas Finance, Bank Sinar Harapan Bali, and Mandiri AXA General Insurance. Based on Bank Mandiri Annual Report 2011, the Company had 27,907 employees at December 2011, increased by 10.6% from 25,236 employees on 2010.
In line with its vision, become the Indonesia's most admired and progressive financial institution, currently PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk invites the best candidates to join as following positions below
Officer Development Program (ODP)
- S1 / S2 from all majors except from Health Science / Nursing, Literature, Art, Teaching & Religious
- Min GPA 3.00 (S1) and 3.20 (S2)
- Maximum age at the time of the initial selection; 26 years old (S1) and 28 years old (S2)
- Fluent in English both in oral and written
- Computer literate minimal MS Office programs
- Not married and willing to not get married during the education
- Willing to undergo a bond
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia
Location Test : Samarinda, Pontianak, Lampung
For further detail information about jobs requirementss and to apply online in each positions above, please refer official source from PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk through Jobstreet on following link below. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be notified.