PT. Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk, as the largest Bank in Indonesia, with assets that have grown to more than IDR 571,8 trillion today, and more than 28.000 employees spread among more than 1.643 domestic branches and 7 overseas branches and representative offices, Bank Mandiri has committed to deliver excellence banking services and to provide wide-ranging financial solutions in investment and sharia' products as well as bancassurance for our private and state-owned corporate, commercial, small business and micro customers in addition to our consumer clients. We're sure that your presence in Bank Mandiri will give you an interesting chance to develop your career aspiration as a professional banker in Indonesia and being apart of the most admired and progressive financial institution.
With aspiration to become one of the major player in South-east Asia region, Bank Mandiri has vacancies for first-class professional candidates to join our Banking for the following position:
Compliance Manager - APU-PPT
- Making analysis and developing system/applications related with compliance process and reports.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field (Regulatory Compliance) is required for this position
- Including 2 years of that experience in level Manager / Assistant Manager
- Expert in using SQL Database & Office application (MS Office, Adobe, Corel, Multimedia)
Wholesale Banking Compliance Manager
- Making regulation analysis related with Banking Industry in local Country (Outside Indonesia)
- Prepare and manage the branch opening outside Indonesia from the compliance/regulatory point of view
- Coordinating with another team in compliance of the foreign office to understand the local regulations about Banking industry
- Monitoring the foreign office performance related with its compliance to the regulations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree in Law or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field (Regulatory Compliance in Banking Industry) is required for this position
- Including 2 years of that experience in level Manager
- Excellence English both in speaking and writing
- Have an experience in International Banking and Trade Finance are preferable