PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk - Bank Mandiri is the prominent state-owned banking company in Indonesia. Bank Mandiri has been operating in Indonesia since 1998 as a merger results of 4 state-owned banking companies, including Bank BDN, Bank Exim, Bank Bumi Daya, and Bank Bapindo. The bank has a SWIFT Code: BMRIIDJA and headquartered in Jakarta. Currently the Company manages 1,643 domestic Bank Mandiri branch offices across the Country. The Bank also operates 6 Offshore Bank Mandiri Branch offices, located in Cayman Islands George Town, Shanghai China , Hong Kong, Singapore, Dili Timor Leste, and London United Kingdom. Bank Mandiri in August 2012 has won various honors such as "Best Bank in Indonesia", "Best Foreign Exchange Bank in Indonesia", "Best Private Bank in Indonesia" awarded by Finance Asia Country Awards 2012.
To support the bussiness expansion and its organic growth, currently PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk invites the Indonesian best young people to join as following position below
Officer Development Program (ODP)
- Bachelor or master degree (S1/S2) graduates or students who have completed the theory / non-theory of various disciplines are: Engineering, Economics, Mathematics and Science (Mathematics & Statistics), Social Politics (International Relations, Science, Business Administration, Communication Studies), Law, Agriculture and Computer Science.
- GPA min 3.00 for S1 and min 3.20 for S1
- Maximum age 25 years old (S1) and 27 years old (S2) at the initial selection time
- Computer literate
- Not having a father / mother / siblings are active in Bank Mandiri
- Not married and willing to not get married during the education
- Willing to be placed in all work units of Bank Mandiri throughout Indonesia