- Under direct supervision, understands the company's financial and accounting systems, processes, policies and procedures.
- Prepares account reconciliations, identifies and resolves issues.
- Prepares and posts journal vouchers which may include consolidations and eliminations.
- Researches and resolves basic accounting issues and transactions.
- Gathers financial information for report preparation
- Prepare monthly group financial consolidation and reports
- Assist and Supervise accounting team in the monthly closing and management reports.
- Supporting Accounting Compliance.
- Assist Internal and External Audit for end of year Audit.
- Assist Site office administration & accounting daily work.
- Analyze and check daily journal voucher for daily transaction.
- Controlling costs in accordance with the budget whether its suitable for fixed assets purchases, fuel usage, contracts with vendors.
- Assist Manager on Improvement company Procedure.
- Recording transactions, including accounts receivable, accounts payables and fixed assets, general ledger data entries and inter-company chargings, in the appropriate journals.
- Posting of the above transactions to the appropriate costing and/or ledger in the accounting system
- Liaising with business departments to ensure payments and receivables are accurate and on time
- Preparing P&L accounts, balance sheet and adjusting trial balance when necessary
- Provide advice, assistance and guidance to other division in the company when necessary
- Do any other tasks that might reasonably requested by supervisor
- Bachelor degree from reputable Universities majoring Accounting with minimum GPA 3.00.
- Preferably male between 30 - 34 years old.
- Have experience in performing a variety of general accounting support tasks.
- Minimum 5 years related experience.
- Good computer skills & having good knowledge and experiences with ERP system preferably SAP
- Understanding and updated with accounting standards
- Good communication both in Bahasa Indonesian and also English
- Having team work spirit; motivation to meet deadlines
- Good analytical skills, teamwork, and leadership.
- Good time management
- High integrity & responsibility
- Attention to details
- Persistent, Mature, Honest, "Can do" attitude
For further detail information about jobs requirementss and to apply online in each positions above, please refer official source from PT Patra SK (Pertamina) through Jobstreet on following link below. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be notified.