To support the bussiness expansion and its organic growth, currently PT Pertamina Hulu Energi currently seeks extraordinarily talented individuals to join as following positions which will be located in Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West Java (PHE ONWJ). :
Junior Legal Counsel
- To provide legal services related to any legislation/governmental rulings application to the Company as well as review, draft, and negotiate a variety of contracts/legal instruments where required, in order to ensure the proper implementation of any applicable laws and regulations for optimum support and protection for company’s business needs and interests.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Law
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in handling oil & gas companies with the practice of laws
- Have some familiarity with Indonesian PSC and JOA regime
- Familiar with Indonesian Oil and Gas Law
- Possess good negotiating and contract drafting skills
- Ability to handle heavy workload and result oriented
- Would be helpful if the candidate has good understanding of Indonesian Manpower (including on Company regulation, Bi-partite), land regulations, procurement regulations applicable to oil and gas
- Excellent command in English (verbal and written English for Business)
For further detail information about the job responsibilities, and to apply online, please refer official source from Jobstreet on link below. Your resume will be treated strictly as confidential and only qualified candidates that meet with the above requirements would be processed in this recruitment.