We now have opportunities for enthusiastic, intelligent and motivated Engineering graduates who are keen to start a career within the dynamic world of Oil and Gas.
Fresh Graduate Engineer
- Graduated Diploma within the last 2 years (minimum GPA 3) majoring from Chemical, Petroleum, Mechanical, Electrical or Instrument Engineering
- Speak fluent English and are working within Oil and Gas
- Now is your chance to embark on a career within Premier Oil that will challenge and develop you.
- Minimum 10 years experience in QA/QC of which at least 5 must have been on QA (as opposed to QC) and at least 5 of which have been involved in Oil and Gas projects (ideally offshore).
- A good quality technical degree
- Strong computer literacy
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Self motivated.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical or Process Engineering from a recognised university.
- Previous engineering experience preferably in the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Proficiency with engineering design software such as Hysys, Hysys Plant, pipeSim etc.
- Demonstrate proficiency in engineering documentation development (P&ID’s, datasheets, specifications etc).
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- High pressure gas processing experience desirable.
- HAZOP / HAZID experience desirable
- Thorough working knowledge of HSEQ policies and procedures.