You have to be a good team player, ambitious, confident, and having proven ability to work with colleagues and ability to adapt to multicultural and multidiscipline working environment. You must also have Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university with GPA min. 2.75 with excellent English fluency for the following positions:
- The Logistic Coordinator is a member of the Supply Chain Team and is responsible for customer focused on checking of goods before delivery to distributor. The job holder must ensure, any goods load (un) into /from lorry is in good condition, correct SKU, correct quantity and load secure inside lorry. Additionally the role is responsible for ensuring that loading and unloading activity in the field are managed effectively. The role covers a range of responsibilities for safety activities at Loading & unloading, storage including mobile power safety.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Merak.
- Good in communication and organising skill is advantage
- Having self starter behaviour & SIO holder will be advantage
HR Manager, PT Castrol Indonesia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org