Currently, Elnusa consists of 9 subsidiaries and 2 unit business non-consolidation. It has redefined itself as a strategic entrepreneur in the oil & gas business that delivers consistent value-added benefits to shareholders, business partners, the government, and the people of Indonesia. That is a radical change of role – from merely a service provider for Pertamina and production-sharing contractors to an active, influential participant in the industry.
Graphic Designer (Internship - Project Based)
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent. (last years students are encouraged to apply)
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Internship position(s) available.
- Creativity is a must, out-of-the box thinker, sense of art plus technology update.
- Possesses a knowledge of design technologies (Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Web Design (Joomla, CPanel, Wordpress, etc).
- A desire for learning-by-doing in real industry.
- Co-operative and discipline.
Psychologist Assistant Tester (Project Based)
- Final semester student / fresh graduate from the Faculty of Psychology
- Understood and used to conduct psychological test and interview
- Willing to work with the project-based (3 months)
- Able to work in teams
- High integrity
- Ability to work under stressful conditions (stressful)