- D3 Degree in any major
- Experience in Call service or Operator
- Good relationship, Customer in mind and Responsibilities
- Good English communication and Computer MS office
- Bachelor Or Associate Degree
- Minimum 3 years experience in Automotive, preferably in 4 wheels
- Knowledge & experience of quality control in manufacturing operations and facilities
- Knowledge of quality system, e.g. ISO 9000
- Previous experience in a Japanese team based production system (preferred)
- Deep understanding of the lean manufacturing production process and management system
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, negotiation, and cooperative, leadership skills and ability to coach
- Proven problem solving/ Kaizen skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years experience in accounting preferably with some time in an audit function.
- Automotive industry experience is a plus.
- Strong communication skills; ability to communicate in English (oral and written)
- Detailed Oriented and strong analytical skills
- Powerful user of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint. Comfortable with Word.
- Ability and willingness to learn SAP financial modules. Familiarity with SAP is a plus.
- Able to work under pressure and self motivate
- Positive attitude with Innovative problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong of interpersonal skills with ability to coach and training
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- High level of oral and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrated knowledge of purchasing procedures and policies.
- Experience in purchasing preferably in the automotive industry.
- Minimum 2 years experience with technical product purchases preferred.
- Sourcing & Costing knowledge
- Strong personal computer skills – Windows, Excel. ect.
- Negotiation / Persuasive Skills