- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Structural/Civil Engineering, Marine
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in offshore construction engineering for Greenfield and brownfield in Oil & Gas Industry
- Must have knowledge of standards, codes and regulations that govern construction work in the oil and gas industry ; Construction Management skills; Contracting and procurement for construction projects
- Must have good understanding of QA & QC Management & implementation; on Engineering & Integrity HSSE Management & Implementation
- Must have basic knowledge and practical experience in marine construction fleet operation such as construction barge, pipe lay barge and anchor handling tug boat
- Good command in English and computer literacy in Microsoft Office
Project Control Supervisor
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 5years’ experiencesin oil & gas industry and experience in scheduler/planner, project/program controller and/or discipline/project engineer.
- Must have knowledge inOil & Gas Engineering and Integrity management principles; HSSE Principles; CVP Process; Project & Operations knowledge; and WP&B and AFE process.
- Good understanding of Project Management, Performance Management; Strategic Planning & Management; People Development; Budgeting and cost control system; Contract Management, and Technical Report Writing.
- Good command in English and computer literacy in Windows 7; Microsoft Office; Primavera