Human Resources Manager
- To establish the learning and development strategies to enhance the employees competencies and capacity development
- To implement effective HR acquisition and retention strategies.
- To develop and manage all human resources areas to support company’s growth and expansion
- Male/Female 30-40 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or any related field.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in human resource management.
- Demonstrated competence in the various HR skills (recruiting, training, talent management, coaching etc).
- Has passion in developing people and attention to detail.
- Confident, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Has strong interpersonal and communication skills and able to work effectively in multicultural and diverse environment.
Deputy Head Of Sales
- Bachelor Degree in any discipline from reputable university
- Male, max. 40 years old
- Strong market and product knowledge.
- Minimum 8 years experience in similar position, with 3 years at same position, preferably from FMCG distribution company
- Proficiency in oral and written English.
- Possess excellent communication, presentation and customer relationship skills.
- Excellent in computer skills MS Office