To support the business expansion and its organic growth, Unilever Indonesia are invites the best candidates to join as following positons below :
Assistant Finance Manager (Job Number: 130000UV)
- Graduated from reputable university with Accounting or Finance degree
- Have at least 2 years of working experience in Accounting/Finance
- Experience in public accounting firm will be an advantage
- SAP knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Posses excellent analytical skill and high accuracy
- Placement at Jakarta
- Closing date February 10, 2013
- Manages the manufacturing operation of the sourcing unit for day to day achievement of performance targets for customer service, quality and SHE target compliance, delivery of innovation, and cost management. Leads factory improvement progammes.
- Placement at Rungkut Factory, Surabaya, East Java
- Closing date January 22, 2013
Position Responsibilities (Expected Work)
- Manage the execution the Supply Chain planning process of inventory planning, requirements planning, production planning and material planning for the assigned business
- Collect and analyze data such as Annual Contract estimates to build the supply plan
- Direct and Manage the overall execution of projects/programs that are within the brands
- Lead Run Strategy team and be responsible for overall category capacity utilization
- Lead and motivate subordinates to improve their performance in the execution and management of planning activities.
Closing date January 15, 2013
Asst Manager Engineering-Electrical (Job Number: 130000DF)
- To manage the technical teams responsible to deliver Projects, Innovation, Infrastructure and Services to the manufacturing site, especially on Instrumentation, Control, Automation and Electrical.
- Placement at Cikarang Skin Factory, Bekasi
- Closing date January 21, 2013