We would like to invite the potential candidate to develop career within Sanofi Group Indonesia:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Secretarial or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the Pharmaceutical Company
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Timur.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Policy and Mass Communications; and knowledge on Public Law and/or Pharmacoeconomics would be advantageous.
Experience & knowledge:
- Three (3) to Five (5) years progressive experience in public affairs program/position
- Any equivalent combination of experience and training which provides the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform the work.
- The ability to communicate with clear, accurate speech and writing is a must. You need an excellent command of the English language and should be able to work effectively in a variety of media and situations. Experience with computers is also advantageous. Preferred traits are attentiveness, initiative, creativity, people skills and poise under pressure.