ICBC Indonesia has commitment to build a financial bridge to serve the ever-increasing economic corporation between China and Indonesia and it will also provides quality and diversified financial services to corporate and individual customers in Indonesia and ASEAN. Our motto is, “Your Future is Our Future and Our Future is Your Future”. Due to our growth and expansion, we are seeking for highly talented candidates to fill in our vacant position.
Credit Policy maker
- Review the credit product policy, credit operation flow, credit direction policy, and industry analysis.
- Give the recommendation of changes and improvements in credit policy based on reviewing of portfolio performance and credit standards for one or more business units.
- Give the recommendation of limited portfolio.
- Review and analyze existing business unit credit strategies and give a recommendation of alternative new strategies (i.e. credit line management, collections, authorizations, communications, card reissue, and dynamic re-pricing modules).
- Present the recommendation of changes and improvements to Credit Committee Policy.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Relationship Manager (Bandung Area)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Commerce, Economics, Marketing, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.
- Preferably Bandung Domicile
- Full-Time positions available.