Maintenance (Engineering Manager)
Responsible to manage, implement and develop technology in order to achieve production machine are in the best condition in term of reliability and enable the factory meet the target of low cost, high quality, volume, delivery time and SHE
- Ensure machine reliability at the higher level in order to the Factory will always able to fulfill customer demand in term of quantity, quality and time delivery at the optimum cost
- Explore all technical and knowledge management expertise to create cost initiatives such as Energy Management Program, Total Productive Maintenance & others Continues Improvement Program
- Ensure that all Technical Project in the Company meeting the requirement in term of specification, time delivery, & cost utilization (cash flow & budget)
- Optimize the utilization of Engineering resources to serve all the Plant Requirement
- Make sure that the process of people development (utilizing people talent/strength/experiences, improve people competences) through coaching, machinery process understanding, project assignment, OJT and periodically performance review
- Make sure that all requirements on Safety, Health & Environment are met in the area of work places.
- Degree in Engineering Field is a must (preferable Mechanic)
- Min 7-10 year experience in function of Engineering.
- Knowledge Continue Improvement concept
- Spare Part Management
- Knowledge using Computer program Ms. Office, Visio, Project Planning, Auto Cad
- Project Management
- ISO & 5S
Preventive Maintenance Engineer
Supervise, responsible and to lead the activities group of mechanic maintenance technicians and engineers. Oversees the accomplishment of preventive maintenance program, coordinate the activities of corrective maintenance when required and control cost of maintenance orders to reduce the down time production machine.
- Supervise and responsible to ensuring all mechanic equipment / Stamping & Oven machines are well maintain and ready to be used.
- Supervise and responsible to maintenance shift activity and the troubleshooting during each shift
- Execute and solve the problem of preventive maintenance program
- Work closely with relation department to make sure the Stamping & Oven machines work as requirement
- To make report about all activities to engineering manager
- Supervise and responsible to develop human resources in his working area in order to have an excellent and competence employee, and also create a conducive of working condition based on company culture
- Supervise and implement 5S and SHE program for subordinate in his workingarea
- University degree in Mechanic
- Min 4 year experience in function of Preventive Maintenance.
- Having good leadership
- Knowledge on Spare Part management, project Management
- Knowledge on using computer program Computer Ms. Office, Visio, Project Planning, AutoCAD
- Knowledge on ISO & Safety Management
Title: PT Johnson Home Hygiene Products - Engineering Manager & Preventive Maintenance Engineer
Rating: 5 | Posted by: Soni Sonjaya Rahman