PT. Unilever Indonesia, Tbk is a leading privately-owned company in Indonesia that was focused in consumer goods (FMCG) business. The Company principal activities are manufacturing and distributing consumer goods including soaps, detergents, margarine, sauces, snacks, dairy based foods, ice cream, tea based beverages, cosmetic products and fruit juice. Its brands include Pepsodent, Pond's, Lifebouy, Sunsilk, Clear, Vaseline, Rinso, Surf, Blue Band, Royco, Dove, Lux, Sunlight, Taro, Bango, Molto, Rexona, Lipton tea, Paddle Pop and Wall's. The Company has been operating in Indonesia since 1933 and initially operated in Angke Jakarta under the name of Lever's Zeepfabrieken N.V. with Sunlight laundry soap as its first product. Unilever Indonesia is based in Jakarta and its headoffice located in Graha Unilever Jl Gatot Subroto Jakarta. The Company supported by 8 production facilities and 429 distributor in all over Indonesia.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, we invites the best candidates to join as following position below:
- Female, Single, age 20-25 years old
- Education Diploma Degree (D3) majoring in Accounting, Finance, Computer Accounting
- Having experience as Administration or Finance (min. 1 years) would be advantage
- Able to operate computer (min. Ms. Office, email/internet)
- Honest, discipline, hard working and responsibility
- Very attentive to details, fast learn
- Female, maximum age 30 years old
- Preferably graduated from Secretary Academy or related major
- Preferably with 2 years experience as secretary.
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Good in Communication.
- Able to communicate in English (oral & written).