Industrial Performance Supervisor
- Understand the principal of Operation Excellence, Op. Management and continues Improvement
- Holding the related position for at least 3 years.
- Mastering the concept of Toyota Production System / Six sigma / TPM (preferable)
- Graduated from reputable university majoring Industrial Engineering (preferable)
- Male or Female (age between 27 – 35 years old)
- Proficient in English verbal and written
- Proficient to work using computer (Min Microsoft Office)
- Proficient to work in team, under pressure and has good communication skill
System Analyst - Temporary
- Minimum Bachelor Degree of computer science, computer engineering, or any IT related fields.
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Has comprehensive and strong knowledge of programming, database, and SAP
- Able to work independently or team, under pressure, and hard working.
- Good communication, attitude, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong in business analyst and procedure.
- Responsible for deadline.
- Understand in English both oral and written.