PT. Unilever Indonesia, Tbk is a leading privately-owned company in Indonesia that was focused in consumer goods (FMCG) business. The Company principal activities are manufacturing and distributing consumer goods including soaps, detergents, margarine, sauces, snacks, dairy based foods, ice cream, tea based beverages, cosmetic products and fruit juice. Its brands include Pepsodent, Pond's, Lifebouy, Sunsilk, Clear, Vaseline, Rinso, Surf, Blue Band, Royco, Dove, Lux, Sunlight, Taro, Bango, Molto, Rexona, Lipton tea, Paddle Pop and Wall's. The Company has been operating in Indonesia since 1933 and initially operated in Angke Jakarta under the name of Lever's Zeepfabrieken N.V. with Sunlight laundry soap as its first product. Unilever Indonesia is based in Jakarta and its head office located in Graha Unilever Jl Gatot Subroto Jakarta. The Company supported by 8 production facilities and 429 distributor in all over Indonesia.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, we invites the best candidates to join as following position below:
Ass. Project Safety Manager (Job Number: 130002AE)
- Graduate from electrical/mechanical/civil engineering background is preferable with 3-4 years experience
- Having experience in safety-project and construction industry is preferable
- Focus especially on construction, commissioning safety, all-pre- operations activities
- Having strong drives to establish the new system
- Good communication skill, English is a must
- Strong leadership skill and multi-tasking skill are highly required
- Quick, adaptable, able to always be ready on field
Category Mix Mgr - Unilever Food Solutions (Job Number: 130004TO)
- Min bachelor degree from any relevant background
- Min 5 years experience in marketing operational, from FMCG industry is preferred.
- Experience in brand management and project innovation management
- Product/Category roles potentially channel experience.
- Experience working with the Sales and marketing organisation is an advantage.
- Willing to travel: travel could be up to 35% on average for the year.
APSM | CMMUFS