April 23, 2013

Bank Mandiri - Recruitment Legal Officer Corporate Banking Business Unit

logo bank mandiri
PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk is a state-owned company in Indonesia that was deals with general banking business, headquartered in Jakarta. PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk was founded in 2 October 1998 as a merger results of 4 state-owned banks. The Government of Indonesia holds 60% shares in Bank Mandiri and other remaining 40% shares owned by Publics. As at October 2012, the Banks supported by 1,733 branches, 2,164 micro outlets 10,466 ATMs nationwide. Based on Bank Mandiri Annual Report 2012, Bank Mandiri Corporate Banking Business Unit especially achieved an exceptionally spectaular performace in 2012 through increasing total funds. Bank Mandiri Corporate Banking Business Unit successfully acquired total funds amounted to Rp39.4 trillion or an increase of 39.5% compared to 2011.

To meet the rapidly business growth, we are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:

Legal Officer
Responsibilities
  • Independently gives legal advices to business unit in Banking sector therefor can support their operational activities

General Requirements:
  • Bachelor degree from reputable university
  • Age max. 35 years
  • Excellent communication skill (Bahasa Indonesia & English)
  • Familiar in using Computer (esp. Ms. Office)
Specifics Requirements:
  • Have minimum 4 years experience in Law Firm or Banking Law
  • Have experience/knowledge about corporate credit and syndication
  • Willing to be placed all over Corporate Banking business unit
For further detail information about job requirements and job role, please refer official source from Jobstreet on following link below. Should you interested and believe you have the required and knowledge to undertake these roles, please submit your application through Jobstreet. The entire stage of this selection process is free of charge. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process.
Official Source

Artikel Terkait Bank Mandiri - Recruitment Legal Officer Corporate Banking Business Unit