PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk - BRI is recognized as the biggest state-owned commercial banks in Indonesia, headquartered in Jakarta. As of December 2012, Bank BRI supported by approximately 8,888 office networks across the Country, including 4,925 BRI Units and 1,790 Teras BRI. Based on BRI Full Year 2012 Financial Statement (Audited), the Company sucessfully maintained profitability. Bank BRI reported total comprehensive revenue worth of Rp18.52 trillion for the end of December 2012, representing a growth of 20.08% from total comprehensive revenues in 2011 amounting to Rp15.29 trillion. The recognition of recent achievements by Bank BRI in 2011 include World Finance's Best Corporate Governance in Indonesia, as well as Forbes Indonesia's Best of The Best Awards 2011.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, we are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as
Resident Auditor (RA)
- Having experience as Auditor in Public Accounting Firm (KAP), Consulting Group Auditor, or Bank / Financial Institution at least 3 (three) years.
- Age under 35 years old (35 years old yet when the initial selection).
- S1/S2 from the Faculty of Economics, Law, Engineering, Faculty of Social (Business Administration), Agriculture and Animal Husbandry of the PTN / PTS accredited A / B.
- S1 min 2.75 (scale of 4)
- S2 min 3.25 with S1 provisions GPA and faculty eligible items 3 and 4.1.
- Proficiency in English
- Willing to be placed around the working area of BRI in Indonesia