Program Pemuda Sarjana Penggerak Pembangunan di Pedesaan (PSP-3)
- Color photographs 4 × 6 cm 3 pieces
- SKCK and free drugs from police
- Medical Certificate from doctor
- Copy ID Card
- Copy of diploma legalized
- License letter from parents about the availability in place in Outer East Java Province
- S1 all education majors and D4 for engineering / management informatics
- Age max 27 years old
- Have experience of organizing extracurricular / community with proven Decree Organizations / Institutions
- Have a good writing and documentation reporting skills
- Not married and not married at the time to follow the program
- Has never participated in the PSP-3/PSP-3 APBN Program
- Not willing to be a civil servant during the program
- Willing to sign a contract for 2 years
- Pass the selection (written test and interview)
For those who are interested and posses the above required qualifications, please attach your comprehensive resume, not later than April 30, 2013 to Kantor DISPORA propinsi Jatim, Bidang Pengembangan Aktivitas Pemuda, Jl. Kayon 56 Surabaya, CP Yossy Herbiantoro 081330414160.
- In 2013 Kemenpora will recruit 1,000 graduated from various disciplines to become the participants of PSP-3 program, the placement of PSP-3 program conducted in 500 village cross provincial, 256 district in 33 provinces.
- The implementation of PSP-3 program in 2013 formed by Kemenpora in partnership with DISPORA and the University through Lembaga Penelitian dan pengabdian Masyarakat (LPPM).
- During program, the participants will get living cost of Rp. 3,000,000 per month and pilot capital of Rp. 5,000,000, -/year.
- For other province, please contact your nearest DISPORA Office