C# .NET DEVELOPER ANALYST (P01)
- Bachelor/ Master Degree. Preferably in Information Technology / Computer science
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field
- Having knowledge of software development lifecycle processes
- Having knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Having knowledge of relational database concepts
- Having experiences with .NET technologies in developing web application, service-based application
- Having experiences in database programming with SQL Server
- Having knowledge in reporting engines (SSRS, Crystal Reports) will be an added advantage
- Having advanced programming knowledge (thread management, memory management, performance, security) will be an added advantage
- Having knowledge in software testing
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to communicate effectively in interpersonal situations – written, verbal, listening
- Good analytical and logical thinking.
HUMAN CAPITAL (OD) ANALYST - (P01)
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in all major.
- Good Analytical Thinking and Interpersonal Skill
- Having minimum 3 years of experience in HR Operation areas.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Psychology/ Business/ Management major.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in leadership training.
- Excellent leadership management, communication, and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to work effectively and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Architecture.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient with AutoCAD.
- Able to work independently and in a team, be willing to take the initiative, work under pressure and with a variety of people and organizations.
- 27 – 35 years old
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Information Technology
- At least 7 years of working experience in system, network and/or mobile infrastructure design & development, the past 3 years lead a group of infrastructure senior engineer or architects in enterprise-class IT organization
- In-depth and broad competenticies and experience in System, Network and Mobile Architecture development and implementation
- Possess strong passion for exploring and evaluating new and cost-effective technology solutions
- Possess strong critical thingking and persistency in challenging ineffective status quo