C# .NET DEVELOPER ANALYST (P01)
- Bachelor/ Master Degree. Preferably in Information Technology / Computer science
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field
- Having knowledge of software development lifecycle processes
- Having knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Having knowledge of relational database concepts
- Having experiences with .NET technologies in developing web application, service-based application
- Having experiences in database programming with SQL Server
- Having knowledge in reporting engines (SSRS, Crystal Reports) will be an added advantage
- Having advanced programming knowledge (thread management, memory management, performance, security) will be an added advantage
- Having knowledge in software testing
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Ability to communicate effectively in interpersonal situations – written, verbal, listening
- Good analytical and logical thinking.
HUMAN CAPITAL (OD) ANALYST - (P01)
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in all major.
- Good Analytical Thinking and Interpersonal Skill
- Having minimum 3 years of experience in HR Operation areas.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Psychology/ Business/ Management major.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in leadership training.
- Excellent leadership management, communication, and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to work effectively and interact with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Architecture.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient with AutoCAD.
- Able to work independently and in a team, be willing to take the initiative, work under pressure and with a variety of people and organizations.
- 27 – 35 years old
- Bachelor/ Master Degree in Information Technology
- At least 7 years of working experience in system, network and/or mobile infrastructure design & development, the past 3 years lead a group of infrastructure senior engineer or architects in enterprise-class IT organization
- In-depth and broad competenticies and experience in System, Network and Mobile Architecture development and implementation
- Possess strong passion for exploring and evaluating new and cost-effective technology solutions
- Possess strong critical thingking and persistency in challenging ineffective status quo
Anda baru saja membaca Lowongan Kerja Terbaru Astra International Agustus 2013 untuk melihat update terbaru dari karirkerja.com silakan kunjungi link berikut : Info Lowongan Kerja Terbaru