Production Engineering (PE)
- Male, maximum 28 years old.
- Diploma Degree (D3) majoring in Industrial, Mechanical or equivalent from reputable University with GPA min 2.75.
- Minimum 3 years experience in handling Production Engineering and more preferable especially in the Manufacturing Plant.
- Familiar with Improvement of manufacturing processes; analysis of abnormal factor; technical support to abnormal condition; determine capacity of each process; quality improvement; reduction of resources.
- Understand ISO 9001, Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Quality Audit.
- Good computer literate (MS Office & AUTOCAD 2D/3D) and Technical Drawing skills.
- Good in English written and spoken.
- Good foundation of lean enterprise, lean manufacturing, process mapping and process improvement tools and techniques.
- Good understand on Kaizen Concept.
- Strong conceptual and analytical thinking with the ability to identify key issues and understand cause-effect relationships and keen interest in process improvement.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to relate to employees at all levels.
- Energic, proactive and result oriented.
- Willing to work Under Pressure.
PT KOMATSU REMAN INDONESIA
Jl. Jawa Blok A-05 Kawasan Berikat Nusantara
Cakung Cilincing Jakarta Utara 14140