Purchasing Officer (PO)
- Male, maximum age 30 years.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma Degree of any major.
- Required skill(s): procurement logistics, purchasing and inventory control, vendor handling, negotiating, Document Control.
- Honest, self directed, good team work and able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Good command in English verbal and written.
- Experience in Telecommunication industry is a plus.
- Minimum 1 year experience in the related field.
Fiber Optic Project Engineer
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Responsible for planning, scheduling, conducting and coordinating the technical and management aspects of projects.
- Accountable for the successful completion of engineering projects.
- Requires extensive regular contact with assigned project Clients.
- Assist in the preparation of engineering project proposals.
- Budget monitoring and trend tracking.
- Participating in Client/contractor meetings and resolving Client/engineering and management project issues.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Electronics/Communication or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.