Supply Chain Coordinator
Bekasi (Jawa Barat)
- Strong Computer literacy including Microsoft Project, AutoCAD advantageous
- Previous supervisory experiences and work in team environment
- Can communicate and deal effectively with people at all different levels
- Manages the material flow process through banks, buffers, min-max control process including visual inventory controls.
- Be able to perform all strategic thinking of material flow perspective and teach.
- Know FIFO concept, including smooth Sequencing and Orderly pick parts supply system control
- 3 – 5 years related work experiences in Store / Material Handling and Parts supply to line side with JIT/Lean and FIFO concept, including smooth Sequencing and Orderly pick parts supply system.
- Involve and do CIP for line-side material presentation manufacturing and supply team.
- Work with packaging engineer /specialist to approve /change on packaging in order to optimize material flow through the entire processes with low cost
Pondok Ungu, Bekasi
- Minimum Diploma Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in automotive industries with minimum 3 years of experience in Body Shop in Supervisor Level
- Have Engineering skill of production with Body Shop
- Have knowledge of Production System implementation and application
- Have knowledge of quality control process/manufacturing process and management system that relate to productions operations
- Language : Proficiency in local language along with English- written, spoken and comprehension is important
- Have a high understanding of safety procedures in the workplace Body Shop
- Ability to manage and direct the continues improvement activities
- Must have an analytical approach to problem solving, Empower team members to perform and monitor work, Strong Leadership and Mature, Able to work under pressure and overtime
Bekasi (Jawa Barat)
- New project launch QC launch readiness ( manufacturing & business related )
- Oversee quality assurance system and finished vehicle to ensure that they comply to agreed conditions
- Co-ordinate with manufacturing team and others internal and external organization to handle and solve product problem related issues to satisfy customer, regulatory requirement
- Establish feedback and reporting, and analysis system to understand the product quality performance after exgate plant VS to target setting, and co-ordinate to improve if required
- Establish task to get early warning feedback.
- Planning and co-ordinate to conduct quality co-ordination meeting/event as per customer need
- Contract review support to Legal department as required
- Bachelor Or Associate Degree
- 5 – 8 years experience in Automotive Industry, preferably in 4 wheels.
- Planning and strategic thinking
- Self motivation, Initiative, Independent
- Customer minded, Positive attitude to drive for result oriented
- Team working and coordinating with other functions both internal and external
- Enthusiasm, Challenge with new task assignment
- Ability in English communication and adaptation with customer cultures
- Experience in project development, part development, Manufacturing, Engineering, QC