Our motto is, “Your Future is Our Future and Our Future is Your Future”. Due to our growth and expansion, we are seeking for highly talented candidates to fill in our vacant position.
Administration Office of The Board
Provide service to BOC and BOD related to provide information, Report and Analysis, Meeting Arrangement and BOC Committee handling.
- Develop policies, procedure and guidance describing job and responsibility and also ensure BOC, BOD receive support in complying to governance policies.
- To assist the Board in collecting all requested information and to provide necessary review and analysis.
- Arrange the rolling agenda as well as the schedule of the meeting, including the committee meeting.
- Arrange the incoming letter and report to be circulated including to identify the important matter.
- Ensure a smooth communication and coordination among BOD, BOC and Committee members.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Law or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in banking
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Coporate / Company Secretary Area
- Has knowledge of Finance & Accounting
- Candidate must possess a strong leadership, analytical thinking, managerial expertise, and also able to manage strategic execution