Due to strengthen its team, now we are looking for talented people and the best candidates to join as positions below:
Senior Construction Engineer (Req ID : 42836BR)
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- Min 15 years experience in the Oil & Gas Industry working for Operators with major contractors
- Proven ability to multi-task and communicate/ interface with a wide cross-section of internal and external customers/stakeholders;
- Strong networking and facilitation skills;
- Strong communication skills and able to relate to business context and capability development and network agenda;
- Strong active learning competencies;
- Strong interpersonal and customer facing skills;
- Deals comfortably with extremely confidential and sensitive information;
- Make informed and effective decisions;
- Demonstrate versatility and the capacity to innovate along with an excellence focus and strong bias for action and results;
- Promote teamwork in order to meet stretching personal and organisational objectives.
- Desirable criteria & qualification
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to HSSE and safety leadership within the team;
- Understand the business context and where Operations can effectively add most value;
- Hold Indonesia citizenship
Offshore Operation Team Lead (Req ID : 44087BR)
- Engineering Degree, or alternative qualification supported by field experience
- Min 15 years experiences within the oil & gas industry in engineering or operational support role of offshore production facility and onshore receiving facility.
- Experience of managing a team in an operational site environment. Experience of coaching and developing staff.
- Responsibility for supervising the day to day operation of an oil or gas facility, including safety, integrity, and production optimisation.
- Demonstrably strong HSSE leadership, risk management skills and process safety awareness.
- Willing and able to be mobile in support of the project
- At minimum Bachelor Degree in engineering from reputable university
- A minimum of 15 years relevant experience in major oil and gas capital projects, at least 8 years at project management level
- Proven track record of managing major EPC work scopes ($US>100MM) for a client or PSC company, preferably onshore Proven track record in the engineering, procurement and execution of major onshore civil works and marine infrastructures -Proven track record of the implementation of assurance processes to manage large capital projects
- Ability to demonstrate effective project management and leadership skills in multi-national teams
- Proven track record in setting expectations and delivering high standards of HSSE performance
- Advanced understanding of business drivers and the ability to align project goals
- Advanced understanding of costs (capital, operating, life cycle) and estimating techniques,
- Track record in the performance management of Contractors responsible for major capital work scopes in the Oil and Gas industry
- Experienced in application of a staged gate project management process, and engineering technical practices.
- Able to engage and work with operations personnel, stakeholders and parallel project teams
- Open to Indonesian nationals only