Technical Solutions Specialist - SAP ABAPER
- This role provides the architecture design, develop of solutions, translate the Business requirements coming from Solutions Delivery Group into system design; explain, guide the outsource developers of application design logics, and continuously monitor the development works to achieve the schedule development time in well quality of solutions, in SAP portfolio. This role is also supporting the Solutions problem in and outside working hours in the case of Application Support Service Team could not resolved the issues (act as third level support).
- The candidate should have minimum 'S1' degree from a reputable university, prefer majoring in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- He / She should have a good communication skill both verbal and written in English.
- He / She should demonstrate a good common sense in understanding of relevant business issue related to scope of applications.
- He / She should posses a rich programming/development background.
- He / She should have an excellent work management skills in establishing a course of action to accomplish specific goals, planning proper schedule, taking action to monitor processes, tasks or activities, and keeping track of delegated tasks and assignments.
- He / She should be a reliable person, proactive, open, honest and co-operative.
- He / She should be able to maintain stable performance under pressure
- Having at least 5 years experience in SAP ABAP programming (BAPI/RFC, Smart Forms, BDC, User Exits, Workflow, Webdynpro)
- Having knowledge and skills in SAP XI/PI is an advantage.
- Experience in at least 2 full cycles of SAP implementation projects (one of it should be a HCM module).
- Experience in SAP implementation of Finance module projects is an advantage.
- Experience in maintaining and support of standard business applications.
- Experience in preparing and filing work documents.
with subject: TSS SAP ABAP