Lead Manufacturing Project Manager
- Degree in a technical field like engineering, physics, science or Mathematics
- At least 2 years of analysis property and equipment experience covering plant required
- Analytical financial modeling and valuation experience
- Oil and Gas or other relevant industry experience.
- Previous experience at Project Engineering/Management level.
- Exposure to high capital value projects in a multi-disciplined environment.
- Solid communication skills
- A good team work
- Senior High School / SMA
- 1 year experiance on API 5B and gauging inspection.
T&A Technician III
- Technical High School / SMK
- Pro-active, willing to learn from mistake, hard working, able to work in shift under pressure.
- Teamwork oriented
- Good interpersonal skills and must be a team player
- Degree qualifications in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- Prior experience in an Engineering role is preferred.
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry will be highly regarded.
- Ability to work and contribute as part of a large cross-functional team.
- Diploma in engineering discipline with at least 2 years of planning experience in a manufacturing plant.
- MRP experience
- Team work oriented
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Self-driven and motivated
Anda baru saja membaca Lowongan GE Oil & Gas Indonesia (General Electric) SMA SMK D3 S1 untuk melihat update terbaru dari karirkerja.com silakan kunjungi link berikut : Info Lowongan Kerja Terbaru