Manager Branch Service and Operations
Batam (Kepulauan Riau)
In this role, you will responsible :
- Develop and implement excellent customer service initiatives in branch.
- Direct and coordinate the branch service and operations activities as a contribution to the success of the Bank’s profitability.
- Safeguard the Bank against potential loss due to non-compliance of regulations and procedures.
- Report to Branch Manager on a regular basis.
- To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Hold a minimum of Bachelor Degree from a reputable university.
- Has at least 2 years supervisory experience in branch service and operations.
- Strong knowledge on branch operational control and compliance requirements.
- Has commercial acumen, strong passion in delivering excellent customer service and demonstrates high degree of credibility and integrity.
- Able to lead and develop team.
Wealth Manager Trainee
In this role you will be in a comprehensive development journey to transform trainee to become a Trusted Advisor, who will be an expert in delivering World Class Wealth Management services as part of HSBC’s products and services
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Fresh Graduate Bachelor degree (S1) with GPA min 2.7
- Proficiency in English and computer literate (Ms Office)
- Professional appearance (dressed professionally and has respectful manner)
- Demonstrate high degree of credibility and integrity
- High motivation and endurance/resilience
- Personal accountability
- Good communication skill (articulate, able to build good rapport, assertive)
- Good interpersonal skills, strong sales driven with service culture
- Able to work with team
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skill