Corporate Affairs Manager Job (Job ID: 822620-101469)
Job Category: Legal & Corporate Affairs
Job Segments: Telecom, Telecommunications, Law, Research, Intellectual Property, Technology, Legal
- At least 8-10 years of experience working as a policy expert or an attorney in political, legislative or public affairs in government; a multilateral organization; a corporate government affairs office; an industry association, coalition or equivalent group; or a policy-focused research institution. The ideal candidate will have both public and private sector experience in institutions focused on issues relevant to Microsoft’s business.
- Capability to build and maintain excellent relationships with high-ranking governmental authorities, research/academic institutions, community or industry influencers and other third parties who may have significant influence on public policies.
- Proven ability and skills to conceive, analyze, develop and execute medium-to-long term strategies and campaigns to deal with complex issues of technology, policy and law, involving multiple issues and players, to achieve the company’s government affairs objectives alone or as a member of a team.
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills. Proven experience as an effective public spokesperson, great communicator and advocate; must possess a strong desire and necessary attributes to advance policy positions through high impact external engagement in small and/or large group settings.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills, as well as a strong client service focus, business acumen and the ability to work efficiently, prioritize workflow, deal with ambiguity, meet demanding deadlines, and manage multi-dimensional projects in a fast-paced environment.
Solution Sales Devices Job (Job ID: 839585-113156)
Job Category: Sales
Job Segments: Sales, Outside Sales, Business Development, Cloud, Business Manager, Technology, Management
- 8+ years in an enterprise sales environment with demonstrated expertise in consultative or solution-based sales to senior business and technical decision makers;
- Bachelor Degree or MBA
- Exemplify exceptional customer/partner collaboration skills and demonstrate poise and confidence in competitive sales environments
- Effective understanding of the issues enterprise customers face when dealing with mobility pain points to come up with winning solutions using Windows Devices
- Demonstrable skills and deep understanding of how to position and sell mobility solutions (devices, business apps, cloud services) including Windows Tablets and Phone
- Ability to quickly master technical concepts, processes, details, and skills, and be able to effectively communicate them to a wide variety of audience
- Possess exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to influence senior decision makers in large Enterprises
- Demonstrated expertise selling technology solutions to senior business and IT decision makers by reinforcing the technology value to the customer’s overall business pain and/or strategic opportunities
- Demonstrated strategic time management and multitasking skills
- Technically deep - can convey complex issues and solutions in clear terms including multiple device types, software and hardware
- Strong, proven track record of consistently achieving or exceeding quota using a consultative/solution selling approach, focused on solving Enterprise mobility problems
- Proven record of effective account and pipeline management, including Account Planning, Opportunity Generation and Management, Communication Planning, and Business Management Excellence
- Resourceful problem-solver, leveraging internal and partner resources where and when needed to do what’s right for the customer and for the organization
- Leading and working effectively within a virtual sales team, including having team members both inside and outside of the organization, driving strategic direction for opportunity closure and considering inputs from team members for the best outcome