- Review, monitor and supervise company regulations regarding anti money laundering regulations
- Create strategy on how to socialize anti money laundering regulation to all branches
- Bachelor Degree in Law is preferable
- Experienced in handling anti money laundry
- Has minimum 2 years related experience in banking or financial industry
- Highly responsible and has good leadership skill
- Fluent in English oral and written
- Systematic Working, Thorough, Accurate and Fast
SME Account Officer
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in handling financing both with various line of bussiness consumer and retail.
- Able to maintain good relationship with customer.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Willing to be placed in Tasikmalaya