PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is a leading consumer goods company in Indonesia with rapid business expansion, headquartered in Jakarta. The Company performing businesss in manufacturing, distributing and marketing. Unilever Indonesia has been operating in Indonesia for more than 78 years. The Company had 8 production facilities and supported by approximately 429 distributor nationwide. Based on PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk Consolidated Financial Statements in December 2012, The Company sucessfully maintained profitability. PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk posted total comprehensive income worth of Rp4.83 trillion for the year of 2012, an increase of 16.20% from same period in 2011 worth of Rp4.16 trillion. In 2011, Unilever rewarded as the Global Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise 2011 by Teleos.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, we are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as:
Assistant Cluster Chemicals Manager - Procurement(Job Number:13000B70)
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain/Procurement qualifications
- Strong Operational Skills ( preferred candidates are those with strong Supply Planning or Manufacturing or Procurement Operations Background)
- Strong in managing alliances and very adept in managing relationships and negotiation.
- Strong Project management and execution skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong IT skills, adept in handling and managing reports. Strong in excel, PowerPoint, word etc
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration, or a management related field.
- 2+ years experience in high-speed manufacturing or packaging operations; regulated industry experience preferred.
- SAP; or related ERP system and Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent Communication and Organization Skills.
Medan, Sumatera Utara
- Managing the movement of the Fatty Alcohol, Glycerine, and Refinery Product (Olein, Stearin and PFAD)
- As the counterpart of the Supply Chain Management's Product Off-taker.
- Actively Participate in the budgeting for Oleochemicals Strategic Business Line.
- Receiving , despatching and Storaging Material
- Operational / Loading / unloading bulk Material
- Support and supply material for Fatty Acid and Fatty Alcohol Plants
Assistant Planning Manager - Oleochemicals(Job Number:13000AJ3)
Medan, Sumatera Utara
- Oversee demand & supply planning and management processes for new and existing products
- Develop and execute product demand & supply plans to meet organization goals.
- Provide support in developing seasonal demand & supply forecasts and anticipate customers reactions to the promotions and discounts
- Develop demand & supply forecasts based on demand & supply patterns and business trends.
- Work with customers, sales team and supply chain management to improve forecast accuracy.
- Maintain demand & supply plan to ensure cost effectiveness and to meet customer demands
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Update customers and sales team about product availabilities.
- Maintain inventory levels based on future customer demands & supply.
- Address demand & supply related queries and issues in a timely manner.
- Schedule monthly forecast meetings with all customers as required
- Identify opportunities to meet customer demands & supply during constrained supply.
- Maintain demand & supply planning processes and systems to improve forecasting accuracy
Medan, Sumatera Utara
- Integrating global / regional sourcing strategies with business and category demands, ensuring timely inputs to global/regional project development and OTIF execution of global/regional projects in the cluster.
- Act as first point of contact for the business for issues/questions relating to Capital Expenditure, Maintenance-Repair-Operations, Raw Material & Packaging, for Sourcing Unit/business unit
- Work with users in the Country cluster to analyse and collate information regarding current requirements and future needs.
- Efficient, timely and transparent communication to internal customers and suppliers
- Work within defined Procurement procedures (Ways of Working) and adhere to the Code of Business Principles at all times
- Work in an effective, cohesive team environment (Ability to understand all areas of Indirects Procurement)
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Ability to adapt and develop SAP system
- Flexibility to travel. Average travel anticipated 2-4 days per month