Finance Advisor (Job ID: A37434)
This position requires an individual from the accounting profession who has excellent technical knowledge & experience, able to focus and prioritize, strong influencing and communication skills to engage with finance and non-finance staff on Downstream financial operations, cost reporting issues, ensuring timely, accurate and reliable financial reporting and compliance with statutory requirements within a robust financial control framework.
- Degree in the areas of Business, Finance or Accounting and/or MBA and/or professional certification(s) preferred with 5-6 years experience
- Strong motivation in maintaining technical expertise in the field of accounting policy to ensure constant updates to knowledge on changes in the accounting standards and policies
- Strong technical knowledge, analytical skills and experience to provide accounting and financial advice to finance colleagues and managers
- Highly disciplined in meeting deadlines and ability to deliver results under pressure
- Team work focused to deliver results and meeting business needs
- Motivation and drive to deliver changes, to improve processes and results
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with local teams and virtual team in Finance Operations and relevant stakeholders at Group level
- SAP knowledge and controls
- Good PC skills
- Ability to work effectively with different cultures in a Diversity & Inclusiveness compliant manner
- A thorough knowledge of shipping operations and ship/shore interface management.
- Minimum 2 years seatime as Senior Marine Officer (Chief Officer/Master) on international trading tankers.
- Class 1 (Master) Certificate of Competency and Petroleum Dangerous Cargo endorsement (Gas and/or Chemical endorsement would be an advantage but not essential) .
- SIRE accreditation and/or previous shore experience would be an advantage but not essential to the role.
- Self-Motivated, mature professional with ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to analyse and develop proposals and solutions to a wide range of technical and operational problems.
- Ability to manage and integrate with others in different functions.
- Ability to work and integrate in a multicultural and diverse team.
- Good communicator, both written and oral. The incumbent will need to be fluent in English and able to communicate effectively (both written and oral) in the local language (Bahasa Indonesia).
Project Engineer (Job ID: A36133)
- Technical Engineering background is a must for the position (preferably Civil or Mechanical). Professional Retail experience and a good overall understanding of the Retail business will therefore be an advantage in any application..
- Civil, Mechanical, Architect, or Environment Engineering graduate from reputable university with minimum 4 to 5 years of experience.
- Team player with strong leadership, proactive, self-starting & taking initiatives with strong sense of responsibility, ownership & urgency.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders.
- Project Management experience is preferred.
1. A Professional with 5+ yrs experience in Commercial and /or technical Upstream or downstream activities in Indonesia.
Mastery of the English language (written and spokenl)
2. Technical or Commercial University Degree (minimum Bachelor)
3. Previous Commercial experience from the Upstream Sector in Indonesia is preferred. In particular, experience in some of the following areas are preferred:
* working with Production sharing contract / Join Operating Agreements
* Market analysis or Competitive Intelligence Information gathering
* Project economics, finance.
* Good computer usage skills – presentation and excel
* Project execution or planning experience
4. comfortable to manage multicultural environment
5. calm under pressure in a very complex environment
* good relationships builder
* effective communicator
* Energetic and results oriented
For further detail information about job requirements and how to apply in each positions above, please refer official source from Shell Indonesia on the following below. Should you interested please applying not later than August 31, 2013. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.