PT Unilever Indonesia Tbk is a leading consumer goods company in Indonesia with rapid business expansion, headquartered in Jakarta. The Company performing businesss in manufacturing, distributing and marketing. Unilever Indonesia has been operating in Indonesia for more than 78 years. The Company had 8 production facilities and supported by approximately 429 distributor nationwide. Based on Unilever Indonesia Consolidated Financial Statements in December 2012, The Company sucessfully maintained profitability. Unilever Indonesia posted total comprehensive income worth of Rp4.83 trillion for the year of 2012, an increase of 16.20% from same period in 2011 worth of Rp4.16 trillion. In 2011, Unilever rewarded as the Global Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise 2011 by Teleos.
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, we are seeking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to join as:
Asst R&D Manager Foods (Job Number:13000GUP)
Job Location: Cikarang, Bekasi
- Minimum bachelor degree, majoring Foods Technology, Chemical Engineering, or other related background.
- Strong capability on food technology processing & formulation.
- High interest in cooking.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Research & Development Foods or in Supply Chain of Foods Company, preferable from seasoning or Savoury Company.
- Willing to work in R&D laboratory and to be placed in Cikarang factory.
- Excellent communication skill & fluent in English.
Assistant Area Sales Manager (Job Number:13000GV6)
- Minimum bachelor degree from any discipline, minimum GPA of 2.8
- Maximum age 28 years old
- Willing to be placed throughout Indonesia
- Organizations active in campus activities
- Dynamic and fun work field
- Communicative and have good adaptability
- Healthy and have high stamina
- Able to work independently
- Has the analytical skills and logic, particularly in relation to the number
- Can drive a car and have SIM A