- Handle external tax operation function.
- Update & distribute Tax Regulation.
- Tax guidance development.
- Regulation effect analysis for corporate and its recommendation.
- Tax training.
- Bachelor degree from accounting or tax.
- 1 - 2 years of experience working in tax or accounting operation.
Tools and Method Analyst (HR - A25)
- Developing and maintaining assessment tools.
- Validating the selection and assessment vendor.
- Working as an adviser for corporate and subsidiaries.
- GPA >= 3.00.
- Bachelor of Psychology, candidates with Master degree in Psychology are welcomed.
- Maximum age 27 years.
- Fresh graduated, experience candidates are welcomed with maximum 2 years working experience.
- Have a strong interest in psychometric and psychological tests development.
- Possess strong ability in comprehending the English materials (books, journals, articles, etc.).