To achieve the company vision: to be world class national energy company, now we are seeking to recruit new energy for the following challenging positions as:
Assistant Divestasi Asset Management (GADASM1308)
- Formulate basic analysis of the assets including necessary divested land.
- Coordinate with Asset Utilization complete the paperwork for the divestment of assets, including land or report the assets including land that could be divested with the current conditions.
- Collate, analyze and implement the APU optimizing utilization strategic planning and development concept thus to be efficient and provide optimum benefits to the company.
- Collate, analyze and implement the APU optimization study including Feasibility Studies, Highest and Best Used (HBU) Study, Development Master Plan.
- Divestment process by sale the assets that are no longer viable and are not used by the operating functions.
- Education: Possess Bachelor degree majoring in Law / Economic.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years experience in asset management.